Thursday, July 24, 2014

House Cleaning Services East Point

House Cleaning Alpharetta To Atlanta: $40/Cleaning/1BR 1BA/Weekly

Beautiful Cleaning Services, Inc. is a fully insured (liability + bond) company. We know from experience how important it is for any serious company to be protected with insurance. 
I will be so careful with your house. I know the emotional feeling your have for your belongings. They are not "things". They have a history in your life, and I respect that.
I'll remove dust from each and every item. A dust-free house has less propensity to allergies and indoor pollution.

I don't like to bash other house cleaners that I've worked with in the past. Although, in general, they treat the ornaments carelessly. I am the opposite. A client of mine once told me: 
"I've got this item from my grand grand grand mother". Could you imagine that? How much does that cost? Priceless.

When your table is cleaned, it's cleaned thoroughly.

Bianca Lago
(404) 671-9592 (Prompt Answer)




Base Price: $40/Cleaning/1BR BA 
Residential Cleaning Roswell Sandy Spring Atlanta And Many More Cities



No comments: