Friday, April 9, 2010

How to Contract a Responsible House Cleaning Lady in Atlanta

Be sure of one thing, you can count on a very professional, flexible with  a lovely personality house cleaning lady. One of the primaries you'll  identify in me is trust and confidence. That you'll get right away.

Here's how your first cleaning will go:
- First everything will be clean and organized;
- Certainty about very professional and extraordinary job;
- Extreme Attention. What does that mean? It means that you will not  see dirty rusty spots. Dust underneath rugs. Lime accumulating in the  bathroom and so forth. Detail Cleaning.

Here's what a customer told me once:

"It's a total bargain. What we've got versus how much we've paid.  We've hired a franchise cleaning service in the past and the bill was  astronomical. I could not afford it", Sheila Dunn (Atlanta GA)

What should you expect about my prices?

Very low-cost. We're not in  for a "one night stand". We want you to become my customer. A high price  and you'll not be able to afford. Let's work together to get to a quote  that's good for both of us.

Ok, you might be curious if I can be reliable as a housecleaner and if you should allow me to have the keys and codes to your home. I can provide you proof of reliability by emailing you tons of references you can contact. If you do not hear a compliment from all of them do not call me back. That is how sure I am of my services.



Call NOW for a FREE ESTIMATE

Direct Line: (404) 671-9592 Solange


Gil in Action




Solange in Action



The Most Detail House Cleaning in Atlanta



Gil, Solange e Filhos

No comments: