Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Secrets On How To Remove A Chocolate Stain

Hy, my frieds call me Solange. As you probably noticed I'm the owner of House Cleaning Serivces in Atlanta - GA
Yesterday I gave you a few tips and secret about how to remove a "Red Wine Stain". But today I'll give you some about Chocolate Stain.
Yes! There's a way to prevent that chocolate drop to stain on your carpet or other surface and also remove them.
Algon the years I've developed a few smart ways that will cost you nothing and you can do by yourself and save yo hundred of dollars. but that is a thing that has to be clear between us...Dont tell those secrets to anybody ok? Just kidding.
Well let say you have a birthday arty at your home an in the next day you realize that your carpet has a different collor from the orginal. Is the "Chocolate Stain"! Don't worry follow my steps below and ave peace of mind again.
- Let the chocolate dry.
- Scrape with a butter knife and take as much as you can. Becarefull, dont ruin your carpet.
- Put several layers of paper towels over the stained area and then run an iron on low heat over it.
- This causes the chocolate to melt and the heat will pull it into the towel (remember that the iron should be barely hot).
- Repeat the process until the stain is completely gone.
In most cases that's what you have to do.
You always have the option to call me to get that done for you. But yourself a chance to remove the stain. You'll see that is not difficult.


No comments: